To Know When Childcare Companies and Schools Are For Sale In Your Area, Enter Your Email Address Here and Click “GO”:
BFS® and its full service real estate brokerage firm offer several services that can make your clients happier and your company more profitable. As a properly licensed broker in good standing, here’s what you can expect from us.
1. EXCEPTIONAL REFERRAL FEE PROGRAM
2. FINANCING THAT WORKS CONSISTENTLY AND EFFICIENTLY
3. PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS VALUATIONS TO INCREASE BUYER CONFIDENCE
4. FURNITURE, FIXTURES AND EQUIPMENT VALUATIONS TO INCREASE LENDER CONFIDENCE
5. INDUSTRY SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE TO SAVE DIFFICULT TRANSACTIONS
If you want to know more, please see the details provided for you below.
1. REFERRAL FEE PROGRAM: Sometimes you have a client’s educational company that will not sell for some reason. It could be the company, the timing or just a matter of having the right resources. When it looks like you won’t be able to close the deal for your client, that doesn’t mean that you can’t close the deal. It may simply mean that you need different resources. That’s where we come in. If you refer your client (or non-client) to BFS®, then we will secure your referral fee and position as referring broker contractually. Our team will do all of the work, and you will receive your referral fee at closing. Referral fees are 30% of the total fee due to BFS® (Barnett Real Estate Services, Inc.) at closing.
2. FINANCING THAT WORKS CONSISTENTLY AND EFFICIENTLY: BFS® lenders routinely provide 85% to 90% financing for qualified borrowers. Once we have the preliminary application documents, our lenders can provide pre-approval of most loans within five business days. Conversely, if our lenders cannot help, we will tell you immediately so you don’t waste time and resources. Each lender used by BFS® competes with other lenders (typically 15-25 others) to earn the business. The process is well-organized to create consistent and timely results. Loans range from $300,000 to $20,000,000 and can be used for any of the following:
- Business Acquisitions
- Mortgage Refinancing
- Purchase of Real Estate
- Purchase of Your Leased Property
- Renovation/Expansion of Facilities
- New Construction
3. PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS VALUATIONS TO INCREASE BUYER CONFIDENCE: BFS® has a long history of providing what is arguably the most detailed, complete and trustworthy portfolio in the U.S. for education companies. If your client (or non-client) needs such a valuation, then we will provide the valuation for a very reasonable fee. Your referral fee is 10% of the BFS® fee. BFS® intellectual property is protected. All rights are reserved. No BFS® property is to be used without the expressed, written consent of BFS®. Real estate is never included in the valuation.
4. FURNITURE, FIXTURES AND EQUIPMENT VALUATIONS TO INCREASE LENDER CONFIDENCE: Whether your client needs it for a bank requirement, an asset sale or partnership dissolution, the FF&E valuation provided by BFS® gives your education industry client (or non-client) a list of their assets and a detailed accounting of their values. Your referral fee is 10% of the BFS® fee. BFS® intellectual property is protected. All rights are reserved. No BFS® property is to be used without the expressed, written consent of BFS®. Real estate is never included in the valuation.
5. INDUSTRY SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE TO SAVE DIFFICULT TRANSACTIONS: We realize that most brokers and brokerage firms work in many different industries and that it is difficult to know all industries well. The difference between closing a deal for your client and failing a client is often a matter of the smallest detail. It’s about knowing exactly how and when to approach licensing or knowing when a banker is in over his head because he understands financial statements but doesn’t understand the seasonal ebb and flow of a Montessori school. Every transaction has certain pivotal points. We’re here for you when the deal is on the line. Our fee is only payable if your deal closes, so if we don’t get you and your client through the closing, then we don’t get paid.
Contact Us for more information.
What other people are saying ...
"It is a pleasure working with Brad and BFS®, the professionalism comes thru during your first conversation and continues through closing. I highly recommend BFS® for your early education business and real estate transaction needs."
Leonard E. Ginchereau, Jr., Salesperson
Berkshire Hathaway Homes Services
701 Route 73 South
Marlton, NJ 08053
"It is a pleasure working with Brad. I have worked with Brad for several years on several deals and he and his company are VERY professional. The transactions were smooth with great communications from all parties. I would strongly recommend and endorse Brad and his company for your business and real estate transactions in the education industry."
Realtor, Licensed in PA & MD
Berkshire Hathaway Homesale Realty
2798 S. Queen Street
Dallastown, PA 17313
Office: 717-757-7811 x 8632
"I have worked with Brad Barnett and BFS® (Barnett Real Estate Services, Inc.) for several years. We have closed multiple transactions together. In every case, BFS® made sure that the deals closed, that everything was documented and communicated meticulously and everyone was paid from closing. I recommend Brad and BFS® for your work in the early education industry without reserve."
Realtor, Licensed MA & RI
P.O. Box 277
Swansea, MA 02777
"It' been well over a decade since I first had the opportunity of meeting you along with entering into numerous real estate brokerage joint venture contracts. It seems we never take a moment to express gratitude and just take for granted that present and past associations understand ones thoughts! Barnett Real Estate Services has indeed displayed professionalism and integrity throughout the years, and I look forward toward a continuing relationship. If you or Brad Barnett Real Estate Services ever need an endorsement, reference or recommendation, do feel free to use our company and myself."
C. R. Kip Kane
President / Broker