To Know When Childcare Companies and Schools Are For Sale In Your Area, Enter Your Email Address Here and Click “GO”:
Managing An Early Education Company
Day Care, Childcare, Learning Centers, Preschools and Montessori Schools
Whether you’re trying to figure out how to start your first school and avoid the major industry pitfalls or you’re just looking for ways to improve your profit margins and sell at the top of the market, we cover it here. After 25+ years of experience with thousands of centers and schools across the U.S., we can help.
Here are some samples to get you started...
- How Do I Manage Problem Employees In My Childcare Company?
- How Should I Structure My Childcare Company and Its Real Estate?
- How To Increase The After Tax Income Of Your Early Education Company.
- Avoiding Lawsuits In The Early Education Industry.
- How Do I Fix Collection Problems?
- When Should I Raise Rates?
- How Much Are Capital Gains Taxes?
- The State Is Cutting Our Subsidy. What Can I Do?
- How to Handle a Minimum Wage Increase in the Early Education Industry.
- Know How To Count Your Money In Early Education.
- How To Hire Great Long-Term Staff For Your Early Education Company.
- Being Prepared For An Emergency in Early Education.
- Selecting The Right Team For Your Childcare Company or School.
- How Much Should My Major Expenses Be For My School or Childcare Center?
- What Should I Expect When A New Center or School Opens Close To Me?
- Controlling Payroll and Your Childcare.
Some of things that make our industry’s owners and executives great at education also make them less successful business people. It’s paramount that we provide the care and education necessary to help build our children into the kind of adults that adults should be. It’s also perfectly acceptable to make a profit for performing this service. The goal is to see that you’re compensated for the quality and importance of your work.
While you’re here, don’t forget to visit our video library. This information is designed to help you create and grow better early education companies, and it’s all free. We hope it helps.
As always, please contact us if you have any questions.